We are a manufacturer specializing in eco-friendly biodegradable and compostable products used for serving hot & cold food including refreshments for the Food & Beverage industry.
Different from traditional Petroleum based products, our products are made from 100% renewable resources. The resources of the raw materials of biodegradable products are multiple: mainly cornstarch from the fast growing maize. It is natural and can be completely biodegraded in a short time and can be used as agricultural compost. this will take one step further to solve the “white pollution” problem created by the community at large.
Our products are OK compost certified and BPI which could prove they are 100% compostable.
We’re passionate about supporting our customers in their commitment to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle and work together to reduce our carbon footprint and plastic waste.
Why EN13432 Specifies 90% biodegrdable during 180 days, what aobut the rest 10%?
Biodegradability does not exist as a legal concept when discussing bioplastics. Compostability does, and the European standard EN13432 has certified the compostability of packaging materials in the UK since 2002. This asks for a minimum of 90% biodegradation in composting over a 180-day period...
Global production of bioplastics will increase to 2.440 million tons in 2022
The European Bioplastics Company said that the global production capacity of bioplastics will increase from about 2.050 million tons in 2017 to about 2.440 million tons in 2022, and biopolymers such as polylactic acid (PLA) and polyhydroxyalkanoate esters (PHA) will grow fastest. Packaging is...